MESSAGE FROM THE ISCoS PRESIDENT
On behalf of International Spinal Cord Society, I extend a whole hearted invitation to all of you to participate in the Annual Scientific meeting in Nice, France from 5th to 7th November, 2019.The venue has been chosen after careful deliberations taking into consideration accessibility, conferencing facilities, accommodation, social and financial factors.
The ISCoS Annual Scientific meeting has been progressively setting higher standards and is gradually becoming the hub for scientific deliberations for all disciplines concerned with SCI management. We are sure the 2019 meeting will have a great scientific program which will kindle the minds of all the participants for finding better and newer techniques for spinal cord injurymanagement and research.
An ISCoS Annual Scientific Meeting is being held in France after a long gap (the last one was held in 1979). We are sure you will all look forward to an unforgettable experience that will combine the latest scientific advances with excellent opportunities for fruitful discussions and cultural exchanges in a unique French atmosphere backed by gastronomic delights.
We hope to see you in Nice 2019 for what promises to be a great scientific and social fiesta.
Dr H Chhabra
INVOLVEMENT IN ISCoS ANNUAL MEETING WILL:
• Promote your company/organisation as leading supporter of ISCoS
• Show your company supports ongoing education and scientific research in relation to spinal cord injuries
• Provide direct access to around 1,200 delegates and indirect access to a professional community via the dissemination of ISCoS 2019 data
• Provide you with a platform to develop high level, long term contacts with key opinion leaders and research centres
• Strengthen your brand and existing relationships
• Differentiate you from your competitors
ISCoS Meeting is a prestige Spinal Cord Injury conference and it is a great opportunity to engage with senior industry peers and decision makers from across the globe. Take this opportunity to promote your brand and ideas to your direct customers, as well as being at the forefront of the discipline while new ideas, research, science and solutions are being discussed for the first time.
The 58th International Spinal Cord Society Annual Scientific Meeting has applied for the Ethical Medtech and is currently "PROVISIONALLY COMPLIANT" whilst awaiting submission of the final programme.
TO CONFIRM YOUR INTEREST IN EITHER EXHIBITION SPACE OR SPONSORSHIP, PLEASE CONTACT US AT